Please watch this page for more information following the Premier’s announcement on November 12, regarding dance studio protocol. We will be emailing details as well.
We are implementing the following to keep our staff and students safe and to reflect the physical distancing and sanitizing protocols outlined in Alberta’s relaunch strategy.
- Masks must be worn to enter the studio.
- Temperatures will be taken and recorded for anyone who visits us.
- Sanitizing hands upon arrival, upon entering class and upon leaving.
- We ask that dancers wait in the car or in a line 6 feet / 2 metres apart until the entrance way is clear.
- We welcome parents anytime in our reception area. If you can let us know your intentions, we can make sure we are available.
- Please do not bring siblings to classes.
- Rhythm Kids ages 3 – 5 – parents are welcome to accompany their children until class starts. We then ask you to leave if you feel comfortable. As the year has progressed we are pleased to see that the majority of our families are comfortable dropping their dancers off at the front door with our studio hostess.
- If anyone in your family is self-isolating, we urge you to keep your dancer at home as a preventive measure. Virtual classes via zoom are provided to families as they stay home to keep our studio safe. Of course we all prefer in person classes. Missing a class to keep our staff (some with health concerns and vulnerable family members) and students safe is a small inconvenience. To ensure continuity in learning we are happy to offer the virtual option.
- The change rooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Our washrooms are open, but limited to one person at a time, and will be sanitized regularly
- Our chairs have been put in storage.
- To allow for time between classes for sanitizing, the class times and sizes have been modified.