Help us keep our dancers safe!
We are implementing the following to keep our staff and students safe and to reflect the physical distancing and sanitizing protocols outlined in Alberta’s relaunch strategy.
- Dancers will be greeted upon arrival and given hand sanitizer before going to class and upon leaving.
- We ask that dancers wait in the car or in a line 6 feet / 2 metres apart until the entrance way is clear.
- Parents and siblings of older dancers are not permitted in the studio at the beginning or end of classes. They may enter once classes are in for any front desk questions.
- Dancers ages 3-5 years old will have different protocol to be discussed closer to the beginning of classes in September.
- The change rooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Our washrooms are open, but limited to one person at a time, and will be sanitized regularly
- We have reduced the amount of seating available around the studio, and each of the chairs have a wipe-able surface.
- To allow for time between classes for sanitizing, the class times and sizes have changed. Due to this update, we will be adding a studio.